- You are required to create an account (‘User Account’) before you can access the BSF. You must provide complete and accurate information when creating a User Account. Once you have established a User Account you may access the BSF on the RANZCR website.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable licence to view, use, reproduce, and communicate the whole or part of the BSF only as follows (‘Authorised Purpose’):
(a) for your own personal and professional use;
(b) for use in respect of your organisation as disclosed to RANZCR when creating a User Account; and
(c) for the personal and non-commercial use by patients and/or customers of you and/or your organisation.
- You must not copy, modify, amend, reproduce, alter, sell, re-publish, licence, upload, post, transmit, distribute, display, communicate or use the BSF in any way other than for the Authorised Purpose, unless expressly authorised in writing by RANZCR.
- The creator(s) of the BSF assert his or her moral rights in and to the BSF. Therefore, the BSF may not be materially altered or edited by you and you may not delete, rearrange, or change the sequence of the BSF in any manner or otherwise treat the BSF in a derogatory manner. If you provide only a part of the BSF in accordance with the Authorised Purpose you must include wording to the effect that it is an excerpt only and for completeness should be considered in the context of the full BSF.
- If you refer to the BSF in your internal work, public presentations or derivative works or publications, you must attribute RANZCR as the copyright owner of the BSF and include a copyright notice referring to the version and publication date of the BSF. For purposes of literature citation, the Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology (JMIRO) article shall serve as the citation source, and a copyright notice referring to the version and publication date of the BSF must also be included.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, RANZCR excludes all conditions and warranties (express and implied) of any kind. Under no circumstances will RANZCR be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss whatsoever which results from any use of the BSF.
Certain laws may not allow the exclusion of some conditions and warranties and in that case some of the exclusions in this clause may not apply to you if and to the extent they are not permitted by law.